Build a Bearville Rewritten
Welcome to Bearville Rewritten! Register or log in and join the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bearville Rewritten! Register or log in and join the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Discord Server
Latest topics
» My favorite game is
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by gocards11n11

» Favorite Minigames?
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by gocards11n11

» i remember
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by gocards11n11

» what was your favorite poster in babv?
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by gocards11n11

» Q&A Bearville Rewritten
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 2:59 pm by alexrockstar

» i will just have one furry friend
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:24 am by alexrockstar

» Today is tigers birthday
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:56 pm by alexrockstar

» Bearville is a safe online world
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:55 pm by alexrockstar

» Build a bearville
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:54 pm by alexrockstar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

alexrockstar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 624 on Tue May 18, 2021 1:11 pm
Top posting users this week
alexrockstar
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_lcapJidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Voting_barJidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_rcap 
gocards11n11
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_lcapJidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Voting_barJidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_rcap 

Buildabearville Rewritten Website
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web HWoJ4nE
Poll

Which was your favourite job?

JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_lcap78%JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_rcap 78% [ 60 ]
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_lcap17%JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_rcap 17% [ 13 ]
JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_lcap5%JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 77

JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web

Go down

JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Empty JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web

Post by jidjip Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:50 pm

Howdy, my name is James and I'm very interested in this project as I remember playing this game sometime around 2011 to 2014. I mostly draw stuff and, as of now, I'm getting into video production/editing. If I knew coding, which I'm interested in, I'd definitely lend a helping hand in this project.
jidjip
jidjip

Bearbills : 468

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Empty Re: JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web

Post by Stacy Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Nice to meet you! Very Happy

Stacy
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Bearbills : 1165

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web Empty Re: JidJip - A Person Traversing the Intercontinental Web

Post by x Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:33 am

Hey, jidjip!

We'd love for you to join our team. We'll be opening a application soon, so be sure to check that out when it's available on the website.

Thank you!

-x  bounce
x
x

Bearbills : 505

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/xtrnall

Back to top Go down

Post by CatchingClouds Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi, James! Nice to meet you. sunny
CatchingClouds
CatchingClouds

Bearbills : 431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum